buy cialis professional online canada
buy cialis professional Should we allow comments on our (news stories / columns / reporters’ blogs / multimedia packages / etc.)?
buy cialis professional Yes.
But … ah, yes, there buy cialis professionalbe a “but” in this answer. Moderated? No, because buy cialis professionalhas enough money to hire enough people to read every comment posted on a news Web site. Actually, the “but” has several facets, and they relate directly to the reasons buy cialis professionalyou should buy cialis professionalneed to moderate the comments.
- Put the rules where everyone will buy cialis professionalthem. Check out Michelle Ferrier’s of buy cialis professional
- Require buy cialis professional While I hate this practice on individual blogs (and ), it makes good sense for news organizations. In my opinion, it does not make sense to require registration on the site — but for the privilege of posting a comment, it makes a world of sense. (There is that advocates allowing anonymous comments.)
- Make the registration process and form buy cialis professional I favor the kind of form that asks for exactly three things: A username, a password, and my e-mail address. The e-mail address will save me if I forget my username and password 12 years from now (I registered at The New York Times Web site in 1995). Some folks feel strongly that . But if you’re asking for more than six pieces of information, in my opinion, you’re asking for TOO MUCH. buy cialis professionalif you are asking for annual income — are you crazy? buy cialis professional if you make me answer that. (I’ll lie about my year of birth too, and sometimes, even my exact Zip code. Again, I’m not the only person . It’s none of your business.)
- Use an buy cialis professional sequence to block most of the . It’s not that people will never use a dummy e-mail address (one that they reserve for site registrations) — lots of people do that. But if your prevents the registrant from posting the first comment until buy cialis professionals/he has replied to an auto-generated e-mail to the address s/he supplied, it buy cialis professionala lot of hotheads from ever firing off their offensive garbage into your comments area. (If your site suffers from “comment spam,” check out . It’s pretty near miraculous.)
- Supply an easy-to-see link that allows the readers to buy cialis professional* You don’t have time to moderate the comments, but the readers can — and will — do it for you. Make sure you have a clear procedure for deleting the reported comments. That is, buy cialis professional(see No. 1 above).
- Encourage journalists to buy cialis professional (). If you read the comments about your own stories, you stand to learn something. If you respond buy cialis professional( “What I meant was …”), you’re likely to start an ugly flame war. If instead you respond with some additional facts or with a thank-you, you’re likely to encourage even more intelligent reader feedback — and that can help you in your reporting in the future.
*On reporting offensive comments:
Most campaigns and individual bloggers invite readers to report offensive comments, and others approve each comment before it appears. At the liberal discussion Web site , “trusted users” can block people whose comments regularly offend members.
Daily Kos has another tactic: the recipe. When a troll attempts to start a conversation at that site, loyalists post recipes instead of engaging them. With so many trolls, the recipes have proliferated — enough so that Daily Kos compiled a 144-page “” … (: The Wall Street Journal, Dec. 24, 2007)
buy cialis professionalor allowing them only in certain specialized ghettos (such as the “citizen” blogs), or moderating them, or doing some stupid stuff that makes commenting a pain in the neck — why not start a discussion about these ideas in your newsroom? Today!
And if your CMS is so inadequate that , you need to start talking about how to scrap that piece of junk and get a decent CMS to replace it.
buy cialis professional John Hassell wrote a good post about to comments.
buy cialis professional Mark Potts described in his post yesterday.
buy cialis professional ,