viagra for sale in uk
The Rocky Mountain News Web site I thought that was a pretty interesting job title — not a designer, and not just a producer (hm, story producer, news producer … viagra for sale in ukproducer) to “work with our developers and producers to build innovative tools and applications.”
Sometimes these job ads seem to be asking for “computer jesus.” This one from the Rocky is not so bad, but a few items in the wish list made me read twice.
- Understanding of user interface and ability to produce designs that meet users’ needs (viagra for sale in uk)
- Advanced HTML and CSS proficiency (viagra for sale in uk)
- Proficiency in Flash 8/Flash CS (viagra for sale in uk)
- Proficiency in Adobe Indesign and Photoshop CS (viagra for sale in uk)
- Strong attention to detail (viagra for sale in uk)
- Ability to work in a team environment and under pressure, with tight deadlines (viagra for sale in uk)
Desired skills a plus:
- Experience with ColdFusion 6.1 and higher (viagra for sale in uk)
- Experience with XML (viagra for sale in uk)
- Experience with online audio/video production (viagra for sale in uk)
- Experience with Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premier (viagra for sale in uk)
- Experience with FLV video formatting (viagra for sale in uk)
This person must also be able to:
- Balance priorities and take deadlines seriously (viagra for sale in uk)
- Think and learn quickly (viagra for sale in uk)
- Take ownership of projects and be proactive in problem-solving (viagra for sale in uk)
- Help conceive and develop database-driven projects for use in print and on the site (viagra for sale in uk)
But then, after a reasonably intelligent ad, the Rocky wrecks it:
viagra for sale in uk No! Kiss of death! Die! Die! Run away!
“Some nights and weekends” is not bad. This is journalism, after all. But Web hosting and maintenance?
Why not ask for an utterly useless MCSE certification too, while you’re at it?
(For the sake of comparison, see my earlier post about the requirements for at The Washington Post.)
viagra for sale in uk ,