Top Teaching Online Journalism posts: Past 6 months
According to Google Analytics, this is what you’ve been reading here (from Dec. 1, 2009, up to today):
- 21 examples of Flash journalism
- A few words about digital audio recorders
- Now printable! Reporter’s Guide to Multimedia Proficiency
- Recording phone calls: For reporters
- Why does anyone major in journalism?
- What you should know about HTML5 today
- How to shoot video interviews
- Thoughts about video editing software
If you missed any of these, enjoy! (Evidence of the long tail: No. 4 and No. 7 were written and posted in 2008!)
If you feel like suggesting a topic for a new post, please do!
Categories: audio, multimedia, reporting, teaching, training, video