Classroom helpers for j-school
In the fall, when the new school year begins in the northern hemisphere, older posts on this blog find a new life. I’m so happy to see that people are finding useful things here!
These are some of the top posts from the past week:
- How to shoot video interviews
- Getting started with WordPress
- A few words about digital audio recorders
- Link journalism: Credibility and authority
- Reporter’s guide to multimedia proficiency (RGMP 1)
- Now printable! Reporter’s Guide to Multimedia Proficiency
Thanks for reading!
Categories: multimedia, teaching