Tune up your skills this summer
Looking over my Google Analytics data today, I found that these are some of the most-visited pages on this blog:
- How to shoot video interviews
- Why does anyone major in journalism?
- A few words about digital audio recorders
- Recording phone calls: For reporters
- Now printable! Reporter’s Guide to Multimedia Proficiency
- 10 useful resources about data visualization
- Journalists must build a personal brand: 10 tips
- RGMP 3: Buy an audio recorder and learn to use it
- Cheat sheet for multimedia story decisions
- Visual storytelling tips
- Timelines in journalism: A closer look
- ‘Curation,’ and journalists as curators
If you find any broken links or outdated information, I’d be happy to hear about it!
Categories: audio, multimedia, storytelling, teaching, video