Posted on April 13, 2008
MVPs for February
Most visited posts on this blog from February 1, 2008, through March 1, 2008, according to Google Analytics:
- 6 tips for comments on stories and j-blogs (this post garnered more than 1,200 pageviews from StumbleUpon in the one-month period, with those visitors spending an average of 1 min. 37 sec. on the page; in contrast, people who came to the post via a del.icio.us link spent an average of 5 min. — whoa! — on the page, although that was only about 10 people)
- We are not educators, and we long for the past
- How to shoot video interviews
- Cheat sheet for multimedia story decisions
- Why Al Jazeera English is blocked in the U.S. (revived by a link at Max Blumenthal’s blog; here’s a fascinating stat: people who followed the link from Blumenthal’s post spent an average of 3 min. 21 sec. on my page, while people who came to the same page — in the same one-month period — from StumbleUpon spent an average of 1 min. 19 sec. on my page)
- J-school education in the digital era
For that time period, 1,405 URLs were viewed a total of 23,282 times.
There were 17,345 unique pageviews.
There were 12,824 visits and 9,274 “absolute unique visitors.”
See past MVP lists for this blog.