Posted on March 3, 2009
Feedback sought on RGMP
I need to take a break from blogging for about a week while I go off and run some journalism training. In the meantime, I would really appreciate it — a lot! — if some of you could give me some feedback about this series, “Reporter’s Guide to Multimedia Proficiency.” Is it good for you? Is it good for someone you know? Is anything missing? Is anything unclear?
I have five more installments planned, including three about online video.
Previous posts in this series:
- RGMP 1: Read blogs and use RSS
- RGMP 2: Start a blog
- RGMP 3: Buy an audio recorder and learn to use it
- RGMP 4: Start editing audio
- RGMP 5: Listen to podcasts
- RGMP 6: Post an interview (or podcast) on your blog
- RGMP 7: Learn how to shoot decent photos
- RGMP 8: Learn how to crop, tone, and optimize photos
- RGMP 9: Add photos to your blog
- RGMP 10: Learn to use Soundslides